why estrada????

why did they pick estrada 2 b the new gm of ecw it was already bad enough i thought he did nothing managing umaga and now he gets his own brand wat the hellizzle?

ur thoughts on the new emperoer of extreme?

the compromise no more saying playa and stuff a few izzle but my opinion only, no more bashing fools unless they deserve it

but there will still be humor 2 spice it up and also i apologize 2 legend lady killer for my unnecesery heating of her

Update:

wow i forgot about those points it is very true this good indeed b gr8 for EC-DUB

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

estrada and regal both suck as gms. an arangatang could do the job as eaisly as them two do. all vince would have to do to pay the arangatang is buy it bananas and let it hold up signs for the anouncements cause vince tells those two what to say. and both of them is boreing boreing like kennedy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think he is too bad and he was over as the manager of umaga

i has a good mic skill and aslo act well

i dont know if u know this but estrada isnt cuban

he is muslim and he is from palestine a country near iran

so you can imagine how well he plays his spanish character when in reality he is not spanish

and above all he is talented therefore he got the job and being a manager all u need to posses is a good mic skill and basic acting technique

• Dave
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Why not? He's great on the mic. He's pretty entertaining. He's the perfect GM. They needed to give him something to do, since he isn't managing Umaga anymore.

• Ming P
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

why not ? the guy can talk on the mic well. He was a good manager for Umaga and since matches are really planned by scriptwriters , i dont see him be a bad figurehead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because he is entertaining on the mic and might be able to inject some much needed heat between Nitro and Punk

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i really think this is perfect for ECW. it finally has a new GM and its a heel. its cool though that Armondo will finally be able to bring some heat on CM Punk and Morrison.

• 1 decade ago

well someone needs to be there gm for ecw

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe he can do a good job.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell yeah.........I know he sucks and its going to be mad boring cause he aint entertaining.

• 1 decade ago

No reason, hes dumb

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.