Why estrada????

why did they pick estrada 2 b the new gm of ecw it was already bad enough i thought he did nothing managing umaga and now he gets his own brand wat the hellizzle? ur thoughts on the new emperoer of extreme? the compromise no more saying playa and stuff a few izzle but my opinion only, no more bashing fools... show more why did they pick estrada 2 b the new gm of ecw it was already bad enough i thought he did nothing managing umaga and now he gets his own brand wat the hellizzle?
ur thoughts on the new emperoer of extreme?

the compromise no more saying playa and stuff a few izzle but my opinion only, no more bashing fools unless they deserve it
but there will still be humor 2 spice it up and also i apologize 2 legend lady killer for my unnecesery heating of her
Update: wow i forgot about those points it is very true this good indeed b gr8 for EC-DUB