Topher
Topher asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

does anyone know what movie this preview was about?

I saw a preview of a movie when I saw transformers on the 4th of july, the preview showed a guy at a party and he was going to leave town or something then he goes outside and cars are flying and the city is blowing up and stuff... now I don't remember ever seeing a title for this movie in the preview, maybe I missed it, but I honestly don't think they showed it, I heard some kind of growling and my friend thought it might be another godzilla movie or something but I don't think so, does anyone know what movie this is for?

what kind of jerk doesn't put a title on a movie that seems so interesting... makes me not want to see it just for that...

Favorite Answer

The new J.J. Abrams film. It's currently untitled but is code named "Cloverfield." I'll go get you some links.

Here's the film's IMDb profile: http://imdb.com/title/tt1060277/

Here's its Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield

From the Wikipedia article:

""Cloverfield" is the reported code name of an upcoming science fiction film produced by J. J. Abrams, directed by Matt Reeves, and written by Drew Goddard. First publicized in advance screenings of Transformers, the secret project is slated for a January 18, 2008 release. Paramount is carrying out a viral marketing campaign to promote the film."

So many people on here have asked about that movie.

JJ Abrams (of LOST, Alias & Mission;Impossible III fame) is producing this new monster flick tentatively titled Cloverfield. It will be done in a Blair Witch Project style, supposedly, but not much else is known about it, yet.

It's a new movie. the fake title for it is called cloverfield. the monster in film is supposed to be like a godzilla thing. just go do google.com and type in cloverfield. you will get all the updated info :+)

ScarPred