Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am learning French. Can someone give me link to french news video with english subtitles?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

France24.fr is the website of a new 24-hour French news station. It has live streaming video and you can select either the French language site, English language site, or Arabic language site. Sorry, no subtitles but comparing the French to the English stories might be helpful.

Otherwise, if you get satellite the news on TV5 is subtitled. My local cable station carries an international station called MhZ which broadcasts the France 2 news program every day at 6:00 p.m. CST

Source(s): www.france24.fr www.tv5.org/usa
  • mayben
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

French with english subtitles. you're greater probably to be chatting with human beings than analyzing. listening to it spoken will help you tackle the sounds/phraseology of elementary sentences.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.