I am learning French. Can someone give me link to french news video with english subtitles?

Favorite Answer

France24.fr is the website of a new 24-hour French news station. It has live streaming video and you can select either the French language site, English language site, or Arabic language site. Sorry, no subtitles but comparing the French to the English stories might be helpful.

Otherwise, if you get satellite the news on TV5 is subtitled. My local cable station carries an international station called MhZ which broadcasts the France 2 news program every day at 6:00 p.m. CST

Source(s): www.france24.fr www.tv5.org/usa
  • mayben

French with english subtitles. you're greater probably to be chatting with human beings than analyzing. listening to it spoken will help you tackle the sounds/phraseology of elementary sentences.