What does it mean if I have reoccurring dreams with Zombies in them?

I am a Zombie movie fan but I have dreams with Zombies and it happens about once or twice a month. These are the ones that I remember.

I will be trying to escape an area or trying to get to a safe place. I really don't know where that safe place is but just away from them. They don't ever catch me and I don't ever kill them. I just run away always looking about my surroundings. I tend to always have people with me that I help lead out.

What do these dreams mean?

Favorite Answer

Hmmm...I'm not going to pretend to be a dream expert, but I think that these zombies represent problems/troubles you may have experienced (or still are) in your life. You may think that these problems have sorted themselves out, or maybe you even ignored these problems, making them "dead." But, these problems have become "zombies" and will reoccur in you life even though you thought you had already dealt with them. Running away from these zombies shows that you may be trying to escape from these problems, but they continue to follow you. You've never tried to kill these zombies, just like you've never tried to sort out your problem. Unless you deal with the problem and quit pretending it doesn't exist, it will catch up with you, at which point it will be too late.

Just what I think of it...

Since you are a Zombie movie fan, there is no surprise that you would dream of it. However, that may become some symbol in your life. In your case...

Zombies = fear, uncontrollable.

You may be having some fear about things you cannot control Projecting yourself going to a safe place to escape from them shows emotionally you are feeling insecure. Even though in your dream, they don't catch your or kill you. This symbolizes some fear subsides in your subconscious mind. This may mean that there is something you are feeling helpless. In other words, you are trying to show your capabilities to things you can do, but you just don't have chance to do it. By the time, you have such chance, very often you will get blamed for the mistake you made or not getting credit you should deserve. You are feeling insecure therefore and you want to vent out your feeling and basically you are trying to show your support to people and be appreciated in some aspects of your life.

Having recurring dreams show subconsciously you are still feeling left out in some sense.

Source(s): insight

Zombies represent detachment from either a person or a group of people. in ur case, it probably means dat ur tryin 2 get away from someone/s for a while, but they keep on doing good things 4 u where u just get tricked and stay again. Zombies also represent Depression.

Maybe you are just watching too many zombie movies. Try laying off them for a while. I know that whenever I'd watch a zombie movie, I'd get dreams like that as well. When I stopped watching them, the dreams stopped too.

According to Dreamcrowd:

To see or dream that you are a zombie, suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living

Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.

Source(s): dreamcrowd web site
  • ruthie

Dream interpretation:

Zombies are emotionless. I think, you have problems with freedom of your emotions that is why you are attracted to these beings because they are able to live without emotions. Most likely you are commitment phobic. You are running away from your feelings.