Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

My wife was wondering if anyone knew when the FDA would approve anti-Viagra?

Not sure why she wants to know.

Favorite Answer

When hell freezes over I would assume lol I'm pretty sure that as long as the sales for viagra remain strong, the FDA will continue to support it. Hey the woman used face masks, flannel pajamas, headaches and hair curlers for years, the old guys are just paying them back now.

nobody would take it

I too believe that Viagra has gotten out of hand...too many randy 60, 70, 80, and 90 year olds i have been bothered with at stores, etc...and don't get me started on the 20,30, and 40 year olds who REALLY don't need it and are taking it....

I should be a cardiologist to get the business all these nuts are going to give...

men NEED to have new thoughts replace the old ones...or these men could at least only take it when they want to get "ready" for the missus...

I am sure that some up and coming hot shot FDA agent will spearhead the movement.

• LodiTX

I believe it already exists and is called salt peter. Of course, that compound is also one of the components of gun powder, but I guess when used alone it doesn't explode.

The Marines, (and maybe other servicemen in WWII) used to think there was salt peter in their food, for obvious reasons, but it was probably the quinine they took for malaria. You might want to try that, but I think it turns you yellow. (as in the color, not meaning cowardly)

• Ben R

I think its called Salt Peter

poor girl is worn out...maybe you should make a Rosie O'donnel mask for her...slip it over her head...and VOILA!...anti-viagra

OMG! That's pretty funny. As soon as I find out I'll let her know. hehehahahahehehhe so funny

I didn't realize it hadn't been approved yet.

Is this something new?

Tell her to call me when she finds out!!!! ;-) LMAO!!!