If R&S section is no more?

what would you do?

Which other section is most appealing?

Don't worry "Cat eyes", I just want to know which other section people like most.

Favorite Answer

If R&S was no more, I'd get back to writing my book called The Dividing of Time - A book written by Luke. I haven't got back to it sinse I came on here. I'm on page 320 and think it might finish out at around 600 pages. I'm an amatur writer.

I might spend more time on the news group I'm with, or on the chat site I'm with, or on face book, or on my space, or my 360, or join a writters group. Last on my list is my neglected housework. See what R&S is holding me back from? Bad R&S bad!

• AJ

movies, i used to like polls and surveys but you have to trawl through a load of tripe to get an interesting question. i've started hanging out in movies more since my YA! vacation. it's so strange, i avoided answers for a couple of weeks till i got hold of my harry potter book (didn't want spoilers) and since logging back on i've not had the same compulsion to rant as before. i'm sure it'll return but for now movies is my kinda rehab back into YA! i need to work up to a full on R&S rant, once i see those dumbass questions time and time again i'm sure my blood will once again begin to boil.

I would become a nomad. I would wonder from section to section without one to call home.

Bio, College and Cycling

Politics

Etiquette

Source(s): MTFBWY

Cats.

• Me

Politics!

Polls & Surveys

People with Disabilities (it's where the Christians belong anways)

• I am sure I would find another place to waste my time

I would probably go to the "Do It Yourself" section

Philosophy and Politics.