Go Git Yo Momma !!!!?

A redneck family from the hills was visiting the city and they were in a mall for the first time in their life. The father and son were strolling around while the wife shopped. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, "Paw, What's 'at?"

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I dunno. I ain't never seen anything like that in my entire life, I ain't got no idea'r what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Then the walls opened up again and a gorgeous, voluptuous 24-year-old blonde woman stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his Son, "Boy, go git yo Momma.... "

• Schumi
    Best Answer

What???????OMG...the end was very funny.I never expected that.LOL....Though I wish the girl in the end would have been a brunette!!!!lol...just kidding.Great joke,Sangy.Here,you got my star.

Keep 'em coming.Thanks.

Very amusing

nice one have a star

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! havent laughed that hard in a while. send some more. star 4 u!!!!!!

good one!

have a star

Ha that's a good one...

old, but still really funny

FUNNY LOVED IT STAR****

lol thats very funny !!!!

lol