What should happen to employers who are not holding jobs for those serving in military?

Stories are surfacing that servicemen are being fired as soon as the employer is told they may get called up or the job is not being held for their return...CNN says, and I know it is not a great source but this one is believable, that it is the larger employers who are more likely to break the laws..the ones who... show more Stories are surfacing that servicemen are being fired as soon as the employer is told they may get called up or the job is not being held for their return...CNN says, and I know it is not a great source but this one is believable, that it is the larger employers who are more likely to break the laws..the ones who can afford to hold the jobs....Why do these men, who did what they believed was right, to fight for their country, they had no idea the government was lying to them ands using them in an unconstitutional manner, have to resort to the courts to get the law enforced..why does the military not have some mechanism in place to deal with these employers immediately rather than years in the courts?...These men and woman are honorable people and deserve more from a dishonorable government...Rant? Bloody right it is because I feel for these people....and woman, remember what it was like when you were so excited about getting pregnant and employers destroyed all that by firing you?
Update: They are sure quick enough with law enforcement when some refuse to return to Iraq or go in the first place..they are quick off the mark for some poor black or Hispanic smoking a joint...the government of the US can enforce what they want when they want so why not thins law?
Update 2: And I am patiently waiting for someone to call me a "liberal"..over this...you all must be stumped because it is definately a right wing conservative government that is doing it to their men and woman
Update 3: What's the matter all you right wingers stumped on this one or is there too much for you to read?
Update 4: You fools cannot even get it when it is men and woman who served that are being wronged...so "grip" I take it that it is the "conservative" right's privilege to break a contract with its fine woman and men...let me repeat..THIS IS THE LAW...why aren't these employers being charged..it is... show more You fools cannot even get it when it is men and woman who served that are being wronged...so "grip" I take it that it is the "conservative" right's privilege to break a contract with its fine woman and men...let me repeat..THIS IS THE LAW...why aren't these employers being charged..it is the government job to enforce the law..if the employer wants to challenge the law then THEY should be going to court; but until, the law should be enforceed and employers charges...isn't that a simple principle to follow..let me repeat..IT IS THE LAW..don't you get it or are you Americans now living in a society where the rich corporations can pick and choose the laws they want to follow...oh I forgot, they hire illegals to replace these people and although there is a law on both counts, no one is being charged....this makes me really angry
Update 5: Thank you, as I read further my faith that there are good in both right and left...