Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

How would you rate my fantasy football team from a scale of 1 through 10?

I had the 8th pick in a 12 team league that starts 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST.

(8) Joseph Addai

(17) Travis Henry

(32) Roy Williams

(41) Andre Johnson

(56) Cadillac Williams

(65) Jon Kitna

(80) Braylon Edwards

(89) Ladell Betts

(104) Matt Hasselbeck

(113) Jason Witten

(128) D.J. Hackett

(137) Mike Bell

(152) Cowboys DST

(161) Josh Scobee

Favorite Answer

I think your team will do pretty good. Addai is a very good selction at 8, I think Travis Henry is a huge pickup! I think in Denver's running system he can have 1,500 yards and 12-14 TD's, and you also took Mike Bell, that's good in case Henry gets injured.

I think you have some pretty good receivers too. Johnson should be able to get a 1,000 yards and 8-10 TDs, R. Williams should do pretty good with Calvin Johnson lining up across from him, I'd say he gets about 1,200 yards and 8-10 TDs as well. Edwards hasn't really broken out yet, I expect some big things from him this year.

I really like your QB's. Kitna throws quite a few ints, but last year he finished as a top 5 QB in most scoring systems. Hasselbeck is definitley reliable and should post average numbers.

Cadillac and Betts are good backups.

DJ Hackett might be a huge sleeper this year and break out.

And your D & Kicker are both very serviceable too. That's a good draft if you ask me.

Overall I would give your team an 8. Good luck!

I think that this team has big time potential to be a great team the only thing is that your relying on some unproven players. There are at least four guys on your roster that could break out and have huge years. J. Addai was super impressive as a rookie and I expect him to have a huge year. R.Williams and B.Edwards are both in their third years and if they are going to break out this is the year it will happen. I like the fact that you hand cuffed M Bell good Idea considering Henry is a veterean that has been injured before.Your Defense and Kicker are alittle weak but guranteed someone will get hot so you can adjust for that through FA. So Overall I would say that this team is definetly a contender and I will give it a 7 1/2. By the way smart pick on Kitna he is going to have a great season lets just hope that he gets that INT total down from last year. I wouldnt worry much though I think alot of those INT from last year came from playing behind so much and trying to force things to happen.

10 team league- I give you an 7-8. You can't be strong in every position in a 10 team league with people that know what they are doing. Eli is serviceable and Cutler should have a really strong year. Your have a ton of depth in RB and WR. I think that Reggie Brosn is going to be a great FF WR this year and Holmes could have a breakout year. These guys could be huge trade bait or matchup players. The Eagles D is opportunistic, as you may see Lito taking some INTs back for TDS. Nate Kaeding is one of the best kickers in the league, so you are strong there too. I have convinced myself that you are an 8 with great potential. Nice team. Let me comment on some of the others. 3 and a half for your WR is insane. Torry Holt is top 5 and Lee Evans had a huge year last year and so did Colston. Reggie could be great. Joe Horn only plays about half a season every year so he deserves to be on the bench. Gore is a top 5 Rb and Ronnie Brown was a 1st round Rb the year before last. With Green in Miami, that will stabilize the offense.

you have more talent than you are able to start... good team though.

maybe, try a two-for one, get an upgrade, instead of wasting talent on your bench.

Trade Cadillac and Edwards for a top 5 WR and you have a championship contender.

Kitna and Hasselbeck are solid at QB

Your Set at RB (Gore, Alexander, or Johnson would be nice) Henry is a question mark, with HUGE upside. (plus you got Bell... Knowing Shannahan, you might wanna grab Cedric Cobbs too)

You will probably work the wire with your kicker and DST, but those were where you should have chosen them, Last.

God Rbs and Good WR but Qb two big ? marks. Kickers sucks and Dst could be better. 6 out of 10

Overall a decent team, I'd give it a 6, but you never know until the season is underway. Check out www.fantasyfootballstop.com for other fantasy tips.

Source(s): www.fantasyfootballstop.com

i would give you a 9 or a 91/2 i think that you picked really good taking into thought that you had a 8th round pick out of 12 i think you could go pretty far into your playoffs i wish you good luck and i hope i helped out :)

i would give you an 8 you have great rb's and pretty good wr's but you are weak in qb and you have a pretty good def and an alirhgt te

I'd rate it a 5.. You must improve at the WR position..

yea i'd say a 6 too, keep your eye on the hot free agents once the season has started and retool your weak spots.