Would you shop at a store that sold only "Made in the U.S.of A." products?

Since in the last couple of weeks we have recall after recall of products made in China?

I think a "Made in the U.S.A." only store franchise would make Billions!
Update: Society fought for so many years to get U.S. manufacturing to adhere to standards and regulations and safety practices...........now we have to start all over again! I just watched Nightline and they had a segment where they had a doctor who said that children exposed to the lead in the paint of some... show more Society fought for so many years to get U.S. manufacturing to adhere to standards and regulations and safety practices...........now we have to start all over again!

I just watched Nightline and they had a segment where they had a doctor who said that children exposed to the lead in the paint of some children's toys coming out of China can have irreversible brain damage with only a months exposure!!
That's shocking that we have to go through this again!
We addressed this issue in the late 70's early 80's and made all of U.S. manufacturers stop using lead paint in these products!
How is this happening again!

If you have any of these products please have your children's blood tested.
It's a simple blood test.