Which is better to get into for someone with no experience in the IT field. SAP, QA testing, BA or peoplesoft?

what is the demand for each of them and with is bound to last. I hear only certain modules of peoplesoft have demand like HRMS. which one is better to get into?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

your best bet is still PeopleSoft HRMS - which is very easy to learn and get Job. you do not need to have experience as it is easy to grasp the knowledge and visualize the variuos business processes of different companies. This is the TOP product and will continue to be in demand and will last long. you can also check Oracle Fusion which is new ERP product that Oracle will be releasing soon next year. check the below sites to learn about Oracle Fusion and to Learn PeopleSoft Free:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do Peoplesoft and SAP.

Peoplesoft is easier than SAP but there are more customers with SAP or Oracle then Peoplesoft in the world.

QA testing is good and not the big headache like SAP is and it still pays good too.

• 4 years ago

beleive in team and enjoy the success but we cant just neglect the seniors. those who are capable to produce better in comparison to others should be in team. if we blindly follow the success then we should make U 19 world champion in T20 and ODI team and Australia winners in Test . and make retire all seniors.i.e anil kumble, laxman, dravid, ganguly, and with sachin.....but think IS THIS WILL BE WRIGHT WAY? after 4 years this will happen to Dhoni also... because New U 19 will also come......SHOULD WE ONLY GO FOR ONLY YOUNG BLOOD or FOR GOOD PLAYERS? selection should be on performance basis....and planning should be long term but 1-2 years not for world cup to world cup..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.