dawnaj29 asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

can anyone tell me anything about the medical term 'traumatized focus of neurodermatitis'?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    I've done some investigating for you (I'm a nurse) It's very complicated. Your best bet is to talk to Larry Pope at l-800-558-9697. He'll be happy to talk to you. -L

    Source(s): Nurse.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.