What's the best or funniest prank.....?

What's the best or funniest prank you ever pulled on someone? I would have to say when I had a party at my pad, and I video taped my bathroom empty for ten minutes with the video camera facing the toilet seat and saved the tape for that night and when the party started, one of my best friends went to the... show more What's the best or funniest prank you ever pulled on someone?
I would have to say when I had a party at my pad, and I video taped my bathroom empty for ten minutes with the video camera facing the toilet seat and saved the tape for that night and when the party started, one of my best friends went to the bathroom and I slipped the tape in the VCR and I told the whole party to start laughing when he strolled out of the bathroom, to his surprise, he saw us watching the bathroom thinking that he was being watched by all of us but in reality, it was empty, he was embarrased and left right away because a girl he liked was watching the tape too. LOL