I have seen a electric paino with a plastic tube in it that makes different sound depending on how the singer blows into it (im guessing) but i want to know what that type of electric paino is called

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    As I just said on your fist Q:

    It sounds like the pianist is using a Talk Box.

    They are mostly used by lead guitarists, but are also used by other musicians, to blend the sound of the voice with the sound of the instrument.

    This would mean it is not a specific type of piano - you can attach a talk box to any instrument.

    see here:


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.