Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited States · 1 decade ago

Who do I contact to question a garnishment in reference to state tax warrants in my name?

My pay from the job has been gernished and I need to know who to contact to resolve this or question and fight it. Its a garnishment due to tax warrants. Also it has to be from the state of indiana.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Indiana Department of Revenue. I have attached a link to the dept.

  • 1 decade ago

    Your employer can tell you who the money is going to. That's who you need to contact. Most likely the Indiana DOR.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.