Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How many people do you think will be swayed by Hillary's new socialist housing plan?

Should we have to pay for others mistakes this way?

Hillary has it on her own website, go read it for yourself.

Favorite Answer

Only those who believe, 'ask not what I can do for my country, but what my government will do for me'.

pretty disgusting isn't it.

• I think we should all practice holding our hand out. That's the future under the socialists and is rapidly catching on among their dependent constituency. Like David Copperfield asking for more gruel. (For the liberals out there, that's the Dickens character, not the entertainer.) It does NOTHING but weaken America.

As to those of you criticizing the source, the author clearly states that this information is available on Hillary's site. Do we have a reading comprehension problem out there? It would seem so and explain much.

• Matt

Someone needs to tell her if you want more affordable housing in places like Connecticut, lower taxes! Get the government out of the private sector. Why is it that housing is so expensive in areas of the country where the tax rates are the highest? Is it because they need more services or is it because they need more government provided services?

I know that last sentence will go right over people's heads.

• ks

Not the hard working people that pay their mortgages with their blood, sweat and tears! These people are no better than we are to make their mortgage payments. Why should we have to be responsible for the dead beats and our own mortgage payment. Really chaps my rear.

• There is already a housing plan, it's called Public Housing and YOUR tax dollars help pay for it, also there is this government department called HUD.

As a middle class citizen (a renter) I would like the opportunity to own a home in the near future (01/20/09 ?) So if a program like this can help me and others like me that's great!

IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN ANOTHER MOVE BY HILLARY TO GET THE GOVERNMENT TO RUN OUR LIVES. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAKE ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGES OR THOSE WITH BALLOON PAYMENTS.

So now she wants us to have mommy and daddy clinton???

What an A*SS this woman is. Who's fault is it that people took out adjustable rates??? Why don't they just refinance????

Ok kids can you say SOCIALIST????

This is the main reason she cannot get in.

Oh, about 1 in 50 voters, I'd say. You know - the well-off, living-in-college-towns, wacked-out far-left.

You're getting news from Michelle Malkin? That's like listening to Britney Spears in the hopes of hearing music.

Michelle Malkin is very beautiful, but hardly a credible source of information. I would say it probably will appeal to people who are losing their homes.

Source(s): We're all paying for George's mistakes