achim v. asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it dangerous to get sand in your vagina?

My girlfriend wants to go to the beach, but her bikini is too small and if we're going to be active in the sand we want to make sure there's no danger in getting a few grains in there. I think I saw a movie where a woman poured buckets of sand down her underpants and she was fine, so I'm hoping it works like that.

We were just going to play volleyball...

• kjhbh,
    Best Answer

its fine if you get some in your bathing suit, but if you mean like up there, like way up, it will hurt like holy hell. and dont believe everything you see in movies

Movies should NOT be considered factual evidentiary proof of anything.

As for sand, the only harm that might come would be chaffing and pain. Just like grit in your eye, IF she got sand in her vaginal canal, it would eventually work its way out.

Just play it safe and try to stay on a LARGE blanket.

she'll be fine. Uncomfortable though! She could get scratches & cuts from the friction. Really, you two will prolly realize it's not quite worth it. If you still decide to do it, just make sure she thoroughly cleans herself.

• Jan

Uh, yeah....it's not a sand box. I suggest if you want to "get active"....please do it on a beach towel.

Yeah... what they said... sand INSIDE would hurt... all that motion would be like sandpaper... enough sand "up there" and you wouldn't like it either...

Source(s): I stopped f'ing on the beach YEARS ago...