Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what is the song at the end of the movie "kelly's heros"?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mike Curb Congregation - Burning Bridges

Unless you're talking about the end credits, where they play Lawrence Welk's "Baby Elephant Walk" with military fife and drums. Hilarious!

Source(s): imdb (thanks for correcting your original question)
  • 1 decade ago

The main musical theme of the movie (at both beginning and end) is "Burning Bridges," sung by The Mike Curb Congregation with music by Lalo Schifrin. There is also a casual rendition of the music in the background near the middle of the movie.

• 1 decade ago

The main musical theme of the movie (at both beginning and end) is "Burning Bridges," sung by The Mike Curb Congregation with music by Lalo Schifrin. There is also a casual rendition of the music in the background near the middle of the movie.

• 1 decade ago

Burning Bridges...Mike Curb Congregation, I have this 45 in my collection, that I bought right after I saw the movie in 1970. I also have the dvd now. Love it!!

• 1 decade ago

"Burning Bridges", performed by The Mike Curb Congregation, if my memory serves me correctly. Rich

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.