Does Exercise or Certain Diets Help with Eczema?

I've had eczema since I was 2-3 years probably. My eczema has been bad throughout my life and hasn't really gotten any better. Recently, I've found out that I'm allergic to a lot of weed/tree pollen, and that just stacks on top of my eczema. Recently, my mom has suggested that I should get some... show more I've had eczema since I was 2-3 years probably. My eczema has been bad throughout my life and hasn't really gotten any better. Recently, I've found out that I'm allergic to a lot of weed/tree pollen, and that just stacks on top of my eczema.

Recently, my mom has suggested that I should get some exercise and maybe it would help. (I'm not fat, but skinny, 5'7.5", 123lbs)

I'm kinda reluctant to exercise because when I do, I eventually sweat, and when I sweat, I itch, and when I itch.. rashes, cuts, infections, etc. Although this doesn't always happen.

My diet could be a problem as well since I don't I eat enough fruits and such, though I eat about 2 servings of vegetables everyday. I assume I just don't get enough vitamins.