What can the city of Newark New jersey do to make their city a safer place to live ?

Three college students were killed and one in critical condition. Something needs to be done .Maybe a city like this needs the National Guard ?

Favorite Answer

Stop the sanctuary city policy, replace mayor, police chief, and district attorney, sweep streets with tactical police units, life sentences for drug dealers, increase school funding,control high drop out rate, deport all illegal aliens with criminal records(register the rest), a lot can be done.

Oh, public and televised executions for the low life scum who killed and hurt those kids would be a good idea too.

Why don't you look into cities/towns in Passaic County. It's only about 10 miles away from the city. I wouldn't live in Jersey City, personally. It's definitely not a nice place to raise a family. Bayonne, Hoboken, Fort Lee, and places in Passaic County like Wayne, Totowa, Little Falls, Clifton, Montclair are all better choices.

I don't think the National Guard needs to be called out to Newark unless there are riots, a catastrophe like an earthquake, major tornado or something like that. I have to go there once a week to take my stepson to University Hopsital for a progress check after his surgery this summer. Some areas are very scary because of the poverty and crime. Somehow we all probably believe it would probably help to get tougher on violent crimes, drugs and gangs. Get druggies into rehab, deport the illegals, slam down on businesses hiring them and find a way to improve sections of Newark so that legitimate business would move in and provide jobs. Why not set up a manufacturing zone inside of Newark, or have we given up on American manufacturing?

• Call the flutist of Hamelin

That's one of America's most dangerous cities. Maybe wall it off and put it under Marshall law?

.

Have you ever seen "Newark" ? OMG what a toilet !

Send an Amry of SWAT TEAMS! LET THEM FEEL THE OCCUPATION!

not sure, I mean you cant even make a left turn in that state???

haha bomb it and let us slowawaran's move on :)