what do car crash dreams mean?

i.ve had two this week. one where my sister was driving and i was the passenger. we skidded off a cliff flipped over and just as we were about to crash a million feet below & die i woke up. the second one i was driving and my mom was in shotgun. and we got in a huge pile up and everyone kept crashing into us....

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

According to Dreamcrowd:

The car in your dream may symbolize the physical self or ego development and ego function. In that, it represents the way that you travel through your life's journey. Consider all of the details in the dream, including its emotional content (e.g. difficulty of the road, identity of the driver, direction of the incline). Recurring car dreams usually deal with life's major themes that may include issues of control and sensibility. By carefully examining this dream, you may gain insight into important areas of life, including to how well you are navigating from one stage of your life to another, if you are assertive and take charge or are passive. Dreaming about traveling in a car is a very, very common dream theme that provides valuable information in regard to a specific part of or long-standing theme in your life's journey.

To dream of a crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits. To dream that a plane crashes, signifies that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself and are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.

Source(s): dreamcrowd web site
  • 3 years ago

Dreams About Car Accidents

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what do car crash dreams mean?

i.ve had two this week. one where my sister was driving and i was the passenger. we skidded off a cliff flipped over and just as we were about to crash a million feet below & die i woke up. the second one i was driving and my mom was in shotgun. and we got in a huge pile up and everyone kept...

Source(s): car crash dreams mean: https://tr.im/ge8VJ
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there just dreams... maybe night mares... im sure your not going to get in a car crash or anything like that unless your like phsychic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I might be stating the obvious, but somthing bad might happen. it might not neccesarily be a crash, but it might be about your car. either that, or the dream might be showing your fear of getting in a crash.

• 1 decade ago

There is some place in your life or area in your life that you desire to go but God is warning you that this is not the route to take in your life because it will lead to your destruction and he loves you enough to warn you in your situation so please rethink where you want to go or do with your life. God Bless you and I'll pray for you.

• 1 decade ago

ouch! i feel so bad. you are going to die soon in a car crash. the frist one you will be saved but the other one you will die.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.