Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i like this guy but hes going out with my best friend and im like in love with him what do i do?

Best Answer

Forget the friendship, scr*w that guys' brains out, and see how fast you'll be known as a wh*re.

J/K..forget him..be a good friend, be a good person.

You be a good friend to your best friend and forget about the guy. There are millions of other guys in the world, dont go for the one that your best friend already has and loves. I would just avoid being around them for a while. Just try to keep away from her bf as much as possible and dont hang out with your friend when he is with her. Do the right thing!

There is not much you can do there. He is with her. And I do not recommend trying to do anything because you might loose a friend in the process. Just find someone else, thats the only way you can get over this guy.

He is going out with your best friend. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

1-You will never be best friends with her again

2- She'll probably tell others what you did and they will have a poor opinion of you

3- Any guy that would go for his girlfriend's best friend is slime. He'll end up doing it to you one day. Then you'll be without the guy and without your best friend. Doesn't sound like a picnic to me.

I have two answers for you. One is nice and one is naughty...

NICE - Forget about him, he's not available to you. Do you want to ruin a best friendship? Trust me, you'll regret it.

NAUGHTY - To heck with the friendship, who needs a friend thats going to steal the guy you like? Put on something sexy and steal him back when your friend isn't around. Even if its just for a one night stand, at least you'll have "had" him.

you really cant do anything..i wouldnt. its your bestfriend! Tell your best friend how you feel and try to get over the guy so you and your friend wont get in a fight or anything...i mean there are other fish in the sea! Good luck on whatever you do!

well, first of all dont ruin your relationship with your friend because friendship lasts longer than love. Um, what to do what to do... well, wait for them to break up! lol jkjkjk well if you try to get him then you will feel guilty... that always happens doesnt it? lessee... accept it... wait... and be there for your friend if their relationship doesnt work. so...um... dont turn against her cuz that happened at my school and the guy ended up dating both of them and breaking up with both of them... it ended with tears and a broken friendship.. so i would say, just be happy for your friend and perhaps another fish will catch your attention!

Jess, find you another man. You won't like him as much at first but it's better than what's on your mind right now.

Who knows, find the right one and he might make yah happy.

I don't think you can do anything.. try to keep in contact with him, and possibly wait till they break up

or if you're really cool, you can win him over :p

If you're friend really likes him... back off. If you don't value your friendships then persue him.. but you won't have many friends.