He won't set a wedding date!?

My fiance and I have been engaged for about 2 months. Ever the planner, I am ready to get things movings as far as dates, destinations, etc. However, he does not want to set a date yet. He says that it is because we won't know exactly when we will be living together. (He is building a house that we are... show more My fiance and I have been engaged for about 2 months. Ever the planner, I am ready to get things movings as far as dates, destinations, etc. However, he does not want to set a date yet. He says that it is because we won't know exactly when we will be living together. (He is building a house that we are planning to live in together.) The way I see it, which I have explained, is that we may not know when the house will be done until 2-3 months before the house is complete. That's not enough time to plan! Is he putting me off because he doesn't WANT to get married...?? (I worry b/c he was engaged once before and nothing ever happened there either.)
Update: Okay, let me clarify some more. We don't live together currently and we are building this house together... Well, he is fronting financially for now and my opinions are going into the house (plans, etc.) I don't want to live together beforehand. He thinks it should take about a year to build and has been... show more Okay, let me clarify some more. We don't live together currently and we are building this house together... Well, he is fronting financially for now and my opinions are going into the house (plans, etc.) I don't want to live together beforehand. He thinks it should take about a year to build and has been in the works since the engagement. So, basically his major concern is the house and not the wedding. At what point should I approach this again so that I will have enough time to plan for a wedding and not seem pushy?