PF Changs?

Is PF Changs a more expensive restaurant, or about average?

• Dave T
    Favorite Answer

About average, $12-$16 per item. I really recommend the lettuce wraps. Their Kung Pao Shrimp and Kung Pao Scallops are killer too.

Have a good time.

Chinese food is generally pretty cheap (less than $10 per person). PF Chang is a little more than that, but it's worth it. Everything is ala carte there, so don't expect to get a combo meal like you would in a cheaper Chinese restaurant.

My wife and I ate at one in Cincinnati and Charlotte and both times were delighted!! It does not have a buffet. And, may I suggest that you get the lettuce wraps as an appetizer. It is great!! It is a higher class Chinese restaurant. Very nice. But I dont mean its formal. Just alot nicer than your "run of the mill" chinese restaurants.

Average cost, tastes like cardboard

it's average, not very expensive. The food's ok.

its moderate priced,but worth it i enjoy eating their especially the one in las vegas,el paso and san francisco .trust me you will love it.its not expensive and food is 5*****. its not like eating at a buffet place .

that place is for pimps, its a lil pricey