Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

Chris Tucker or Jackie Chan in the Rush hour series. Which one is better / cooler and why?

Let's say you are to assume one of the main characters in the Rush Hour series, which one would you choose to be?

Loud-mouth black stereotype Chris Tucker or cool asian dude equipped with bone breaking fingers Jackie Chan?

Favorite Answer

i'd go for my favorite Jackie Chan, he's funnier and more talented...he can do both comedy and action.. no offense but Jackie Chan's movies are blockbuster hits even without having an american sidekick...

Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan! He's calm and collected. Plus, I like the moves. Chris Tucker's such a big mouth but funny nevertheless.

jackie chan is cool and i think he is a great character but the movies would not be the same without the amusing character of chris tucker.

• Juan C

Chris Tucker really is humorous...

Jackie Chan is so good in martial arts...

I'll choose Jackie Chan, I want to be good at martial arts...

Jackie Chan! I'd love to try falling off those really high places without getting a scratch. Plus the dude's got super moves, and he's such a veteran in the trade. ^_^

• less

Jackie is cool but it wouldn't be Rush Hour without Chris

Jackie Chan (hands down) I like his moves and he's funny too. (Skin color doesn't matter but I like the cool, calm, and seriously funny attitude of Jackie Chan.) <*-*>

• Adam

I like Jackie Chan. His stunts are incredible and he is in great shape. Also a great actor.

I like laid back cool kick butt funny Jackie. He sure has come a long way and made it in life. He deserves it all because he worked hard.