I am looking for a good book to read. Please post a summary along with your suggestion....?

I'm 18 years old and I'm just looking for a good summer read. I've read and liked Lord of the Flies, The Giver, Gone with the Wind, 1984, Turnabout, Feed, Stargirl, A Walk to Remember, the Pearl, the Outsiders, Neverwhere, and a lot of Ray Bradbury stuff. I also like the Monkey's Paw by Edgar Allan... show more I'm 18 years old and I'm just looking for a good summer read. I've read and liked Lord of the Flies, The Giver, Gone with the Wind, 1984, Turnabout, Feed, Stargirl, A Walk to Remember, the Pearl, the Outsiders, Neverwhere, and a lot of Ray Bradbury stuff. I also like the Monkey's Paw by Edgar Allan Poe- if there is a novel that has the same feel as it, then that would be great.

I've also read Harry Potter, Animal Farm, the Old man and the Sea, Cirque du Freak, The Grapes of Wrath, Fahrenheit 451, Something Wicked this Way Comes, and the Notebook, so don't post those either.

And no books with 'adult scenes' (Flowers for Algernon is my limit). Nothing disgusting/ erotic.

Right now I'm feeling like reading a good sci- fi book, but I've never really read a book in that genre. If you can list a good sci- fi book with a teenage protagonist, I think it would work better for me. That goes for all other genres too.