White Chocolate - Rum Homemade Ice Cream Recipe?

I saw this recipe on PBS the other day that was a white chocolate-rum homemade ice cream. I sort of remember how to make it, but i cant remember the specifics of the recipe. I know it used half and half, egg yolks, rum and white chocolate chips. I know he first boiled the half and half, then mixed it with the... show more I saw this recipe on PBS the other day that was a white chocolate-rum homemade ice cream. I sort of remember how to make it, but i cant remember the specifics of the recipe. I know it used half and half, egg yolks, rum and white chocolate chips.
I know he first boiled the half and half, then mixed it with the chocolate, and rum til the chocolate was melted. Then used a double boiler to heat it again til it thickened. Then set it on ice and mixed it til it cooled and you could run a line across a wooden spoon and the line would still be visible. After that he put it in the freezer to set.... soo... yeah.

Anyone have a recipe for homemade ice cream that would work well?