Help!!! Yeast infections are ruining my life... well not really but they are annoying!!!?

I get a yeast infection every month about a week after my period and its getting annoying. ever since i started birth control pills. my doc suggested changing my BC method so now i have the iud but low and behold i got another one this month i tried the monostat and it didnt work. every month my doc keeps giving me... show more I get a yeast infection every month about a week after my period and its getting annoying. ever since i started birth control pills. my doc suggested changing my BC method so now i have the iud but low and behold i got another one this month i tried the monostat and it didnt work. every month my doc keeps giving me the diflucan pill and it works but they keep returning. i go to a free clinic and they dont seem to concerned and havent done any testing but its getting bad my body cant keep doing this if any one had the same problem and has any suggestions please help.
by the way i dont douche, i wash my panties in hot water, i eat plenty of dairy products (my doc suggested) and im married and dont have an std i've been tested many times. please dont reccommend herbal remedies because my mother a RN assured me they dont work.
27 answers 27