where can i find a book co. that specilizes in alaskan books written by alaskans?

my dad loves to read about life in alaska,i need to find a co. that sells books that are written by alaskans or northwest authors

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are some old authors, (Jack London, Zane Grey) that have written very good adventure books that take place in early Alaska.

I did a quick search on Google and was remained of James Mitchener's book, Alaska -- there are also lots of history of books. Check Amazon out. There's also a listing for authors that live in Alaska, but they may not write about Alaska.. would personally love to read a good book about the iditarod.

• Elissa
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Try the University of Alaska Press. They specialize in books about Alaska and the far north. You can order from their Web site, or do a special order through any bookstore.

• 3 years ago

so, HYPOTHETICALLY .... Why might everyone even situation ASKING in the event that they might conform to prohibit a catalogue of books ... why might they do this ... and such classics ... the grapes of Wrath To Kill a Mockingbird One flew over the Cuckoos Nest .. etc etc...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.