Will you look at my details and tell me if the repairs to this house are worth it?

Not so bad things: Kitchen will need new cabinets, or just sanded and refinished Needs new carpet, 1000 sq ft.. although it has hardwood Bathroom will need to be updated, nothing stylish Needs heating and cooling unit, my uncle owns a business in this Needs a fresh coat of paint, Sears always has cans on... show more Not so bad things:

Kitchen will need new cabinets, or just sanded and refinished
Needs new carpet, 1000 sq ft.. although it has hardwood
Bathroom will need to be updated, nothing stylish
Needs heating and cooling unit, my uncle owns a business in this
Needs a fresh coat of paint, Sears always has cans on sale for $10 that were "mess ups".. I could eventually find some good stuff there

Questionable things I have no idea about:

A hole in the living room ceiling needs repaired. Someone stepped through it in the attic. Is this an easy fix? It seems that you could just patch it up with a new piece of drywall.

*I'm paying cash for this house, living in it for awhile and renting it out while I find the next project.

My uncle would sell me a heating/cooling unit for 1k, and it already has duct work.

Other uncle is a land surveyor/contractor.

Can I get through this alive and make $ eventually?