Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i didnt get my 10th board certificate?

i passed out 10th from kuwait(gulf country) but i had cbse(delhi board) n i took admsission in maharashtra but i dint submit my board certificate to school n now i want to do 12th from MP but my maharashtra school is not giving me my migration cert. of 10th...SOMEONE FROM MY KUWAIT SCHOOL PUT A FALSE SIGNATURE AND TOOK AWAY MY BOARD CERTIFICATE and the school acnnot do any enquiry since it will open on 25th aug. but i am not getting admission in year will be wasted what should i do?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    if u have obtained admission in maharashtra i suggest u to continue education in maharashtra till u complete ur 12th standard studies instead of wasting time. 2 yrs will pass like any thing.As far as i know that most part of maharashtra are good no need to worry. I am form Poona my son and daughter bothe r doing electronis and IT engineering.thanks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.