Will you look at my details and tell me if the repairs to this house are worth it?

Not so bad things: Kitchen will need new cabinets Needs new carpet Bathroom will need to be updated Needs heating and cooling unit Needs a fresh coat of paint Questionable things I have no idea about: A hole in the living room ceiling needs repaired. Someone stepped through it in the attic. Is this an... show more Not so bad things:

Kitchen will need new cabinets
Needs new carpet
Bathroom will need to be updated
Needs heating and cooling unit
Needs a fresh coat of paint

Questionable things I have no idea about:

A hole in the living room ceiling needs repaired. Someone stepped through it in the attic. Is this an easy fix?
Update: I'm paying cash for this house. It has a huge yard, nice deck and an extra bedroom I can rent out to another student.
Update 2: I would not be hiring anyone to do any of the work. My uncle owns a heating and cooling business (my fam gets deals), my other uncle is a land surveyor and contractor, my other uncle is into real estate investments. My moms friend's friend remodeled her bathroom for her and just asked for a hot dinner ;) ... show more I would not be hiring anyone to do any of the work. My uncle owns a heating and cooling business (my fam gets deals), my other uncle is a land surveyor and contractor, my other uncle is into real estate investments.

My moms friend's friend remodeled her bathroom for her and just asked for a hot dinner ;) Although my dad had just died, they probably felt sorry for her.