a car crash dream please answer me?

me and my mom were coming home and we were going down our street. then this huge gas truck comes up our hill and crashes into our car. we both die

Favorite Answer

According to Dreamcrowd:

The car in your dream may symbolize the physical self or ego development and ego function. In that, it represents the way that you travel through your life's journey. Consider all of the details in the dream, including its emotional content (e.g. difficulty of the road, identity of the driver, direction of the incline). Recurring car dreams usually deal with life's major themes that may include issues of control and sensibility. By carefully examining this dream, you may gain insight into important areas of life, including to how well you are navigating from one stage of your life to another, if you are assertive and take charge or are passive. Dreaming about traveling in a car is a very, very common dream theme that provides valuable information in regard to a specific part of or long-standing theme in your life's journey.

To dream of a crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits. To dream that a plane crashes, signifies that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself and are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.

Source(s): dreamcrowd web site

It just indicates that you are anxious about something. Don't worry....dreams don't predict the future, they merely reflect what's going on in your life in strange ways. I've crashed in dreams a few times over the years and I'm still here.

Perhaps you are not at peace with the idea of death, and subconciously you are scared of death. I mean, death is going to happen someday, so it's just as natural to dream about death as anything else. But if the dream seems foreboding or disturbing to you, it means that you aren't okay with the fact that you will die someday. (and it might be in a car wreck, who knows)

Maybe you should look into what happens after death and then when you are conciously at peace with death (because either you aren't afraid to not exist, or have found peace with God) your dreams about death won't bother you.

it's a dream........