Why when i type ipconfig in command prompt it wont show me my default gateway?

I have a Gateway media center editon computer and its a GT5012 personal computer and when i goto command prompt and type: ipconfig it shows me my ppp adapter default gateway but that wont work and also ontop of that it shows me my Ethernet adapter but it wont show me my default gateway. Can anyone tell me how to... show more I have a Gateway media center editon computer and its a GT5012 personal computer and when i goto command prompt and type: ipconfig it shows me my ppp adapter default gateway but that wont work and also ontop of that it shows me my Ethernet adapter but it wont show me my default gateway. Can anyone tell me how to find my default gateway for this or what it is for this general computer? If you can you shall be the best person ever and they will write about you on history books.
Thanks, Jooker
Update: Member since: August 12, 2007 Total points: 98 (Level 1) Points earned this week: --% Best answer jooker S Why when i type ipconfig in command prompt it wont show me my default gateway? I have a Gateway media center editon computer and its a GT5012 personal computer and when i goto command prompt... show more Member since: August 12, 2007
Total points: 98 (Level 1)
Points earned this week:
--% Best answer

jooker
S Why when i type ipconfig in command prompt it wont show me my default gateway?
I have a Gateway media center editon computer and its a GT5012 personal computer and when i goto command prompt and type: ipconfig it shows me my ppp adapter default gateway but that wont work and also ontop of that it shows me my Ethernet adapter but it wont show me my default gateway. Can anyone tell me how to find my default gateway for this or what it is for this general computer? If you can you shall be the best person ever and they will write about you on history books.
Thanks, Jooker

oh and cheers can ugo into further detail? i dont know any of that lol and ipconfig/all doesnt work buds
Update 2: and btw this is also so i can make a runescape private server so what i want to do here is to type this default gateway into my webbrowser and make log into that thingy but also, how do i make the default gateway?
Update 3: umm it says ; obtain automatically
Update 4: obtain ip automatically is checked