Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who will score more touchdowns this year J. Walker, M. Colston, or R. Brown?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Reggie Brown because Philly is a pass-happy team, even near the endzone.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I had high hopes for Walker last year and he had a few big games, but was inconsistent week to week. Plus later on in the year when the snow is falling the Denver passing attack goes down the tubes.

My vote is for Colston. NO plays in a dome on the fast turf and Brees will be airing it out all year. He was a monster last year and should be even better this year with no Joe Horn to steal catches.

• 1 decade ago

I think Colston should have another strong year and end up with 9 or 10 TD's.....Walker will be right around there too.....

• 1 decade ago

Probably Javon Walker due to the pickup of Travis Henry as running back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If I really had to choose id say brown b/c hes the only rcvr mcnabb has... the others have proven wr's around them.... Brown isnt the best of the 3 but will probably get more tds

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My opinion iz that Javon Walker will because last year was his first year learning the Broncos offense and he says hes used to the offense and we should expect alot more out of him so i choose J.Walker

• 1 decade ago

i think walker will get more because he's got that breakaway speed. plus there aren't many other good WRs in denver other than walker. in NO, colston has to fight for receptions with bush, henderson, meachem, and copper.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

colston no doubt he is a rising star he had an amazing rookie season last year and he is gonna end up beeing a big time reciever when he gfets older

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.