I received the below email , that I won GB 250000: Yahoo Awards Center,deposit 600 dollars as courier charge?

Yahoo & Windows Live Awards Center 124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB United Kingdom. Tel+44-7031899884 Tel:+44-7053805846 This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (GBP 250,000) for the... show more Yahoo & Windows Live Awards Center
124 Stockport Road,
Longsight,
Manchester
M60 2DB
United Kingdom.
Tel+44-7031899884
Tel:+44-7053805846

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Two Hundred
and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (GBP 250,000) for the month of
March, 2007 Prize promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS &
WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO collects all the email addresses of the people that are active
online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few
from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly to benefit
from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE /
CLAIMS

Winners shall be paid in accordance with their Settlement Centers.
Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed not later than 30 days from date of Draw
Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be
forfeited andAttn: Chandu Sombabu

Dear Prize Winner,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and to inform you that my duties include representing your interest and guiding you through claiming your winning cash prize. We want to clarify you here that after a good scrutiny of your batch number MFI/06/APA-43658 and reference number 2007234522, we are glad to inform you that once you are the rightful owner of this email address, you are one of the winners but in case you are not, please do not respond anymore. The Yahoo & Windows Live of the United Kingdom has been on for more than a decade now we have changed the lives of many since then. Your life is about to be changed, as you are one of the lucky Winners of our Yahoo & Windows Live sponsored Year bonus promotional draws Jackpot. Your winning cash prize of £250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand GB Pounds), which is will be paid to you soon.

You should try and keep your winning confidential by ensuring that you do not discuss it with anybody until you have your cash prize with you so as to avoid impersonators from making claims to your cash prize as we have experienced severally in the past. You are hereby being warned and notified that Yahoo & Windows Live will not accept responsibility to any of such mistake from you. Be informed that our verification department will use the requested personal information for official Purposes. Once this is done, your Winning Certificate Will be prepared and sent to you along with instructions on how to proceed.

Congratulations and have a wonderful week. Reply me to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail immediately to able me to process your claim. Please feel free to call me on the phone number written below: Call within 7:30am-9:00pm GMT .

THE COORDINATOR
Mr. Druv Matindale
Yahoo & Windows Live Awards Center
124 Stockport Road,
Longsight,
Manchester
M60 2DB
United Kingdom.
Tel+44-7031899884
Tel:+44-7053805846

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...
3 answers 3