Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

小魔女帕妃【1】下載 (20點!!!!!!)

我想下載小魔女帕妃【1】

但係唔要clubox的,因為我用不到clubo

麻煩哂

我要看的,我要下載的喇 =口=''

對唔住....係不要

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I advise you not try to download game files in the web, especially exe.files. It is because the files may contain some problems which makes your computer work slower or more terrible problems.

Last time, I also tried to download 小魔女帕妃【1】in the web. However, after I downloaded, at first, the computer worked slower. Then Norton scaned and found there was some dangerous files. After that, every time I use Internet explorer, it popped up many windows and always asked you to download some files, of course, it was something dangerous. Finally, I need to install the window.

Therefore, I think that it is dangerous to download game files in the web.

Source(s): me

www.youku.com

www.youtube.com