Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

corruption ???????

what are the ways to eradicate corruption from our surrounding areas for a common citizen?

plzz. tell me

thank u for your answers

3 Answers

Relevance
  • PEACE
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not know an simple answer for that, as the previous person stated "as long as there is more than one person there is probably going to be corruption." The world could probably be better place if people would look at themselves and why they do the bad things they do and work to change them. If you don't want whats good for the next person what you want for yourself and more and more people have the attitude that every man for himself, then yes there is another reason that corruption exists. Arrogance at an all time high! As long as we live in this world, there is going to be corruption, because unfortuneately everybody don't believe that there is any thing wrong with them or even care for that matter.

• 1 decade ago

Putting others ahead of yourself will always be a way to eradicate corruption. Greed and desire for more power has always driven corruption, and I honestly think faith in God keeps one humble and grounded. Putting a Higher Being and fellow man ahead of yourself will always keep the temptation to be lured to evil at a very safe distance. However, this is a difficult thing to master. Humans are sinful by nature, which makes the struggle a lifelong process.

• 1 decade ago

If you want to get rid of corruption, you need to get rid of all of the people. As long as there is more than one person there is the strong possibility of corruption.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.