please help?need your opinion...?

i have 3 girls and i want to get a tattoo that will represent them?anyone have any ideas?

Favorite Answer

I plan to jest get my children's names and birth dates in a pretty script.

You could do a tree with three branches coming off of it.

Cherry blossoms could cover each branch.

It would be lovely.

EDIT: Not everybody is a Christian, Von.

there are tons of things you can do to include your children in a tattoo. I have one tattoo with my son's actual name above it. I also have one tattoo with my familes birth stones in it. for example the tattoo is blue, green, and purple..each color represents a loved ones birthstone. you could even do something like having their baby foot prints (you know the ink things from the hospital) traced and tattoo'd on you. There are so many options I am sure you will come up with something awesome to represent the love you have for your children.

Why reduce your kids to "representation" by some contrived design? Just love them, like I know you do, and skip the tattoo. Spend the money saved on something nice for them.

Source(s): I'm not against tattoo work, i have tons

It's not easy to chose one thing so, ask your girls what they would want to represent them, for example, my girls wanted me to get a water lillie, water and a shooting star, now i have a beautiful back peice, do it like that, so your children are happy and you always have a peice of them with you

Source(s): I am a Tattoo artist

I also have 3 kids, I have a cross on my upper right shoulder in color with the kids names on the banners I like it, i just want to add to it, like a heart behind it or... somthing but remember it is a permanant mark on your body so make sure its something you really want :)

Source(s): Have 2 tattoos

my mom has 3 kids and she got our intials and her favortie thing (unicorn) on the outside of her leg by her ankle, it looks really nice, my mom doesnt look like she'd have a tat, but she does, and it is decesnt and respectful, just choose some thing your into, or even just your girls names and get them i n a decent place, your doing it for you not everyone else, so it should be to your liking, and if people dont like it they can turn thier heads, you dont have time for people like that, you'll get critics, but you'll be suprised on how many more compliments youll get- GOOD LUCK!!!

How about 3 interlocking hearts?

try anything in threes angels, butterflies, hearts which are the normal but you should try something different so it could make it your personalize tattoo balloons, eyes (but not in three)

my aunt has some design on her back with a big butterfly and then four small butterflies around it for each of her 4 kids.

my mom knows someone with 3 small hearts ...one for each kid

give them each a star with there name in it