I want to start a business...but I need an idea. Where do I find inspiration?

I feel like I want to start something! I feel like I have the skills, the drive, and the know-how...but I don't know what to do, and it makes me anxious! I taught myself HTML way back in the day, taught myself Adobe programs...I got such a kick out of it! I got my BS in Business Management, hoping it would help... show more I feel like I want to start something! I feel like I have the skills, the drive, and the know-how...but I don't know what to do, and it makes me anxious! I taught myself HTML way back in the day, taught myself Adobe programs...I got such a kick out of it! I got my BS in Business Management, hoping it would help me give birth to something, but no such luck. I'm now in law school...and I'm still itching to create something of value that I can call my own. Do you have any great business ideas? How did you think of them? Any advice?