Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who likes Raven Symone?

Raven Symone is a BEAUTIFUL person...she REPRESENTS a good role model for childrens..she show u can be big AND beautiful....she has a BEAUTIFUL voice and has SO much goin 4 her at her age (shes 20).

i think u all dont like her because u KNOW shes representing and KEEPIN IT REAL!! and NO1 has EVER done that ESPECIALLY at this age. whoever has done THIS MUCH at this AGE MUST be a SPECIAL person. i LOVE U RAVEN ...keep up the good work. She shows that you don't have to be extra skinny and blond to be pretty, no offense.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

couldnt agree with you more.

people dont like her just because she has a bit of extra weight.

but that is why i like her. it shows young girls that they can be a bit big. but still a wonderful person.

• 1 decade ago

I love her too! She is such an awesome role model for girls and teens to look up to. She isn't afraid of showing the "real her" in her show, plus, she is naturally beautiful. She isn't perfect, and she has shown that you don't have to be the stick thin, porcelain skinned girl in hollywood to get "loved" by fans. I love her for her, not just for her talents, but for her natural beaty and the kindness in her heart. Did you know she donates some of her money to charity?? She also makes a good fashion line for girls and teens and is such and inspiration for them ;)

You are very right in your proposition. You should send her a letter telling her how proud of her you are. That's so great how you and other people think it is wonderful to be yourself and not care what others think of you. That's how I feel too.

I couldn't disagree w/ you at all.

Thank you for being such a good person, while some others discrimminate against overweight people.

You are a very caring person :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Raven Symone! She is a great person! The only thing I don't like about her is that she always argues with The Cheetah Girls. And wait, she had a baby???????

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love RAVEN!!!!!!!And I say right on girl that comes from a true heart. And that shows that u r a great person.And it does not matter that way u look its what inside your heart (personatly what i mean). I will give u a star for that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I always thought she was a cool person! I thought she was a great actress even on The Cosby Show years ago!

• Dawn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I would say enjoying Raven would be a result of sever metnal illness.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i totally agree with you but maybe she is a little overweight but nobody ever said anything about her and weight i think its more like "its ok to be different from everybody else" situtation [b.c of her show...] but you are completly right...she is a beautiful & talented person =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that is very very true good for you that you are standing up for her i think she is great and all my friends are mean about it and call her fat so raven instead of thats so raven wich is very mean and who cares what you look like on the out side it madders whats on the inside

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

raven symone having a baby was a bad move for her and for the show business. she is cool no more

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like the fact that shes a role model, and i like what she stands for and what she represents. but i just don't like her music. I'm more into rock/alternative, and indie music. but i like the fact that she has accomplished so much and is a role model.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.