Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMySpace · 1 decade ago

Myspace music?

I want to put my own music on my myspace. How?

Favorite Answer

at the top of your page click music.. then you can search for the artist you are lookin for.. one you find it then click on their page and the have a player.. find the song you want then click add.. hope you find it..

♥me

u gotta make ur own music myspace

but beware, u gotta give credit to the real artist or they'll delete ur music myspace

to make a music myspace, just go to a music page by ANYONE and click on the navigation that says "artist signup" and yeah, basically there u go from there

You have to make a playlist. If you go to google, you can do a search for "myspace mp3 players" and find a site that has one you like.

Go to projectplaylist.com. There you can create a free account. From there you create your playlist, then get the code for myspace.

You can use The Music Hutch http://www.themusichutch.com/ to upload and search music and then copy the embed code into your myspace profile. You can add unlimited songs to your playlist.

my space freek

You don't. That's why you use facebook.