what is the best speed boat /motor boat you can get for about 16,000?

we are looking to buy a boat and don't know much about them. We have a van to pull it so it can't be a big one. We are looking for a 7-8 passanger one. Any suggestionas on make or model.?

Favorite Answer

Lot of people on a boat?? What do you mean speed boat a go fast cigarette, or a family cabin boat???Go to a marina an look an ask question as there are as many boats as cars.So make a list of what your going to do with it like fish, diving , bay water , ocean, long range < fuel> overnight, day cruiser, speed boat, ski boat , party boat, Gas , diesel, your limited at $16,000 as that's what 1/2 a diesel cost.look an see.

for your budget,occupancy needs and tow vehicle I would recommend a pontoon boat.I have a 20 ft tracker party barge with 50 horse engine and it makes excellent party/fishing/family boat that is easy to pull (I use an S-10 blazer to pull it) I paid 14500 for mine 2 yrs ago with trailer

Source(s): tracker boats.com

well ur out of luck if u want speed, unless u get a jet ski. 16000 will barely get u a crappy little bayliner. jetskis r way better anyway - get one.