Being a Soldiers Wife isnt always easy, but ask one of us if we'd give it up & you will hear a resounding "HELL NO!"
(Feel Free to add on ladies!)
A Few Thing You Should Know About REAL MILITARY WIVES!!!
1. We know the difference between BDU's & ACU's and what both acronyms stand for (army wife).
2. When our men come home late from work, we dont complain. we are just happy to sleep next to them tonight.
3. We would NEVER dream of calling our husbands work/boss and complaining
4. We know that endless hours and shitty pay is just the way things are in the military and we deal with it
5. No matter who you are, come a few days before the first and the fifteenth you are broke as HELL!
6. Unlike what the public would like to think we are well aware that our husbands paychecks do NOT go up in value when we have a child.
C'mon ladies add on...
8. while other women complain that there signifigant others are out of town for the weekend on business, we are quite used to be home alone while our men our out in the field or training for days, weeks, months...
9. we know how to iron, fold, and prepare every article of clothing every issued to our husbands
10. while many women would yell at their husbands for leaving their shoes on the living room floor, we are thanking God to see his boots anywhere they damn well seem fit to land!
11. we know that unless you are crazy or in dyer need, you dont go to the commissary on payday
12. we memorize our husbands social security numbers before our own
can you add on to this list?