Recommand Pediatrician in germantown MD 20874?

Anybody recommand pediatricain in germantown md 20874

Please

Thank you

Favorite Answer

My girls have gone to Pediatric Associates since they were born (oldest now 14).

They have multiple office locations and many doctors on staff so you can get an appointment pretty quick. They also take many different types of health insurance too. They are not in Germantown, but I still used them even when living off of Father Hurley. The office is about a 10 minute drive from Germantown...South on 355 left onto Montgomery Village Avenue (the same shopping center as Big Lots) The number is 301-977-0444.

Also, if you are not already familiar with what is available in the area...there is a place at the corner of Rockville Pike and Montrose Road that is a night time facility with opposite hours of a regular doctors office (M - F 5 p.m. - 12 midnight, Saturday & Sunday too) which is a nice option should your little one get sick during off hours. Nighttime Pediatrics 301-881-5000. I have used this place for stitches, strep throat on a Sunday, and other issues that need care quickly but don't require a trip to the emergency room.

it particularly is my distinctiveness Animals - purple Floyd choose You have been right here - purple Floyd coronary heart of the Congos - The Congos 9dw - 9dw Psychedelic Jungle - The Cramps Neon Bible - Arcade hearth Blood on the Tracks - Bob Dylan highway sixty one Revisited - Bob Dylan ok pc - Radiohead The Bends - Radiohead White easy/White warmth - Velvet Underground 2112 - Rush Loveless - My Bloody Valetine The Queen is lifeless - The Smiths

Well, its kind of a drive for you, but Bayside Pediatrics is really good in Prince Frederick.