Rock'n roll fans please help!!?

I was in a shop today and the background music was rock and roll,the one song in particular was sung by a man and it was very jivvy,but the only words that i could pick up was that it went "Baby,baby,baby,baby" then it went to "Gimme gimme,gimme gimme".

I know its a long shot as i have nothing really to go on,but if there are any jivers out there that might know who this could be then i'd love to know.

Thankyou. :o)

If it helps it kind of sounded a bit like Eddie Cocharan ,and the lyrics were mainly "Baby baby baby baby baby".

Hard i know but thankyou to the ones who've tried to help so far!!!

EXCELLENT!! Thankyou to all that helped me find that song.....it was "Ooh!!My Soul",but the version i heard was by Little Richard.

Well done to you and thankyou once again :o).

And to the one who said for me not to be "foolish"as those words were in most songs... well you must be the foolish one as the other people knew what i was on about and who it was!!

• Pompal
    Favorite Answer

Gimme some lovin' - The Spencer Davis Group comes to mind. Released around 1967.

Alternatively, Oh my soul by Little Richard, in 1957, has the line - "baby, baby, baby, give me all the love you got"

Or, thirdly, could it be Gimme, Gimme, a 1991 recording by Steelheart? To eliminate this one, you can go to their website (www.steelheart.com) and play part of the track.

Well I believe Rock N Roll to be 50's 60's era music: Elvis, Rolling Stones, Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Bo Diddley, Fats Domino. 80's Metal: Guns N Roses, Slayer, Motley Crue, Metallica, Anthrax, ACDC 80's Hard Rock: Van Halen and Aerosmith

It sounds like The Beatles - Oooh! My Soul, but I could be wrong, I usually am!

If it said 'baby baby baby baby baby' chances are its any part of Led Zeps back catalogue.

Led Zepp, I,ve got to ramble boo boo.

Source(s): masta

"Oh! My Soul" by The Beatles would appear to match the description quite well.

Don't be foolish. That's the lyrics to about a million songs past and present. You'll probably never find out til you hear it again.

it was oh my soul by the beatles

is it "gimme baby dangle dangle" by michael jackson?

is it gene vincent baby blue?