Rock'n roll fans please help!!?

I was in a shop today and the background music was rock and roll,the one song in particular was sung by a man and it was very jivvy,but the only words that i could pick up was that it went "Baby,baby,baby,baby" then it went to "Gimme gimme,gimme gimme". I know its a long shot as i have nothing... show more I was in a shop today and the background music was rock and roll,the one song in particular was sung by a man and it was very jivvy,but the only words that i could pick up was that it went "Baby,baby,baby,baby" then it went to "Gimme gimme,gimme gimme".
I know its a long shot as i have nothing really to go on,but if there are any jivers out there that might know who this could be then i'd love to know.
Thankyou. :o)
Update: If it helps it kind of sounded a bit like Eddie Cocharan ,and the lyrics were mainly "Baby baby baby baby baby".
Hard i know but thankyou to the ones who've tried to help so far!!!
Update 2: EXCELLENT!! Thankyou to all that helped me find that song.....it was "Ooh!!My Soul",but the version i heard was by Little Richard. Well done to you and thankyou once again :o). And to the one who said for me not to be "foolish"as those words were in most songs... well you must be the foolish... show more EXCELLENT!! Thankyou to all that helped me find that song.....it was "Ooh!!My Soul",but the version i heard was by Little Richard.
Well done to you and thankyou once again :o).
And to the one who said for me not to be "foolish"as those words were in most songs... well you must be the foolish one as the other people knew what i was on about and who it was!!