Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Where can I find the clothing brands "Platinum Edge" and "Destiny Gold"?

Does anyone know where the brands "Platinum Edge" and "Destiny Gold" are sold? I recently bought a pair of pants from each brand in a local consignment shop. They are the best fitting pants that I have ever worn. If someone knows, please let me know. Thanks!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hollister's store layout is very similar to an Abercrombie & Fitch store. Like abercrombie and Aberbrombie & Fitch, the interior of the store has dim lighting and loud music is played. Unlike an abercrombie or Abercrombie and Fitch store, mainly rock/alternative music is played. The entrance is designed to give off a West Coast, beach village feel. It is also supposed to portray the spirit and adventure of southwestern California. The entrance of the store is a wooden boardwalk leading into the men's ("Dudes") and women's ("Bettys") side of the store. Over the boardwalk is clay tile roofing, on each side of the boardwalk, there are six forms (mannequins without heads) dressed in Hollister Co. apparel and live video feeds of Huntington Beach. Upon entering the store, the west coast look continues on, with leather chairs placed around the store, and fragrances along side the chairs. The clothing is illuminated by dim lighting, as a part of the store's atmosphere. Loud music is also played during the store's business hours. Hollister Co. has a touch-screen computer system in the store, where customers can request the songs that are played in the store. Hollister Co.'s colognes and perfumes are sprayed throughout the store every 30 minutes to enhance the customer's sensory experience. Brown sheet metal lines the ceiling of the main room of the store (the lounge), where the cash registers are located, in which a California and American flag are hung. Colorful surfboards are hung behind the cash registers. Popular magazines and CD's offered for sale are located in the racks below the cash wrap. Many of the logo T-shirts mention California beaches and other popular American surfing destinations. High volume stores offer live feeds of Surf City on side walls of the store to give a more Southern California Beach feel. Hollister now uses a stylized seagull as its symbol, where as in the past the there was no particular logo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.