tek tek t asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Playoff Format in all sports MLB, NBA ,NHL and NFL should change to college Format?

In my opinion these are the Best of the Best Playoff ,, imagine 1 vs 16 and 2 vs 15 so on , no fluke game coz its 7 games not like college 1 game , but its not gonna happen coz always money involve and viewers tv ratings ect... coz like Spurs and Dallas in Finals most viewers only from texas or vise versa in the east let say yankees and mets or any other team that represent their state .

Update:

In my opinion these are the Best of the Best Playoff ,, imagine 1 vs 16 and 2 vs 15 so on , no fluke game coz its 7 games not like college 1 game , but its not gonna happen coz always money involve and viewers tv ratings ect... coz like Spurs and Dallas in Finals most viewers only from texas or vise versa in the east let say yankees and mets or any other team that represent their state .

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no...it should be the other way around...College Football should adopt a playoff format...DOWN WITH THE BCS!

• 4 years ago

The NBA should change to this format, you are correct. I'm not sure about the other sports though. MLB and the NFL have a pretty solid playoff system, but the NBA's is a wreck. David Stern has terrorized the league with his foolish changes, and you are exactly right: an NCAA style tourney for the NBA would be absolutely amazing!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.