Playoff Format in all sports MLB, NBA ,NHL and NFL should change to college Format?

In my opinion these are the Best of the Best Playoff ,, imagine 1 vs 16 and 2 vs 15 so on , no fluke game coz its 7 games not like college 1 game , but its not gonna happen coz always money involve and viewers tv ratings ect... coz like Spurs and Dallas in Finals most viewers only from texas or vise versa in the... show more In my opinion these are the Best of the Best Playoff ,, imagine 1 vs 16 and 2 vs 15 so on , no fluke game coz its 7 games not like college 1 game , but its not gonna happen coz always money involve and viewers tv ratings ect... coz like Spurs and Dallas in Finals most viewers only from texas or vise versa in the east let say yankees and mets or any other team that represent their state .
Update: In my opinion these are the Best of the Best Playoff ,, imagine 1 vs 16 and 2 vs 15 so on , no fluke game coz its 7 games not like college 1 game , but its not gonna happen coz always money involve and viewers tv ratings ect... coz like Spurs and Dallas in Finals most viewers only from texas or vise versa in the... show more In my opinion these are the Best of the Best Playoff ,, imagine 1 vs 16 and 2 vs 15 so on , no fluke game coz its 7 games not like college 1 game , but its not gonna happen coz always money involve and viewers tv ratings ect... coz like Spurs and Dallas in Finals most viewers only from texas or vise versa in the east let say yankees and mets or any other team that represent their state .