? asked in 教育及參考書其他 - 教育 · 1 decade ago






1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    To be a clinical psychologist (臨床心理醫生), you need to have a Master degree in Clinical Psychology (臨床心理學). And before that, you need to have a degree in psychology (心理學). You can get it in either HKU or CHUK. (both master degree and degree). Arts students like you can also study psychology in university. Just that the competition is very keen. Work hard and your dream will come true.

    Apart from psychology, i think you can also think about Business Administration, Communication or even Language Studies. Graduates in these disciplines have very good career paths. Good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.