How do you maintain Sexual Self-Control in a Uncontrol situation?

I mean, sex is very great. I don't want to cheat on my wife ever, but sometimes, the raging hormones, take over, without warning. So how do U maintain Self-Control in a Uncontrol situation? If another naked woman, stands in front of me, mostly liking I will lose self control, if she gets me hot! ... show more I mean, sex is very great. I don't want to cheat on my wife ever, but sometimes, the raging hormones, take over, without warning. So how do U maintain Self-Control in a Uncontrol situation? If another naked woman, stands in front of me, mostly liking I will lose self control, if she gets me hot! Especially being in an unsatisfied sexual relationship, meaning the wife may have a very very low sex drive, than the husband having a very high sex drive. This happens to most marriages in true life. I am pretty sure, that this happens to wives/women as well, as us husbands/men.
Update: Jessie and Lydia H, you guys are so hilarious...lol hahahaha with your answers! Hey! I am serious, it could happen to your husband easily, anytime and anywhere! Without warning! It already happen to me! This damm professional stranger woman, seduce me, in an extreme heartbeat! She got me good! She was very... show more Jessie and Lydia H, you guys are so hilarious...lol hahahaha with your answers! Hey! I am serious, it could happen to your husband easily, anytime and anywhere! Without warning! It already happen to me! This damm professional stranger woman, seduce me, in an extreme heartbeat! She got me good! She was very professional! Big time! lol hahaha It can happen, like in nano seconds! Before U can blink your eye, in front of your husbands! lol haha You will never know about this! lol
Update 2: sara r. I didn't put myself in a situation! I was just arriveing at a public library to check out some books, when this perfect stranger [professional] innocent lady came up to me and ask me, to give her a ride to the store, because her car broken down, so knowing me, at good samaritian, I offer my assistance... show more sara r. I didn't put myself in a situation! I was just arriveing at a public library to check out some books, when this perfect stranger [professional] innocent lady came up to me and ask me, to give her a ride to the store, because her car broken down, so knowing me, at good samaritian, I offer my assistance to help her out and then from there all hell broke loose, or should I say all heaven broke loose.....lol lol haha